CALL FOR PAPERS
THE LIBERTATEM MAGAZINE – ISSUE 4
The word written above shouldn’t be taken as another addition to the already existing market of journals and periodicals in the legal arena. It should be taken as a fire brigade which reaches where there is fire. The fire which is present in the law students and members of the legal arena. Libertatem is a Latin word meaning a sense of freedom of expression. It channelizes this expression of the person who has something to express irrespective of the fact that what the CV of that person says, which is given a very high value and everybody is in a rat race to build it. It provides a platform to people who have something to express for the welfare of the community at large. A joint effort of students, this is a medium for the maximum utilization by all of you.
Through this platform students will be getting to know about the talk of the town of the legal arena, Supreme Court and High Court Orders & Judgment, Events taking place and other related things which a student should do and are there for welfare. People will also get to know about the ideas of the eminent personalities as there interviews which in turn are a message will be there in the magazine itself. A picture gallery is also waiting for you all which will be having a greater impact.
So, to broaden the scope of your knowledge and to get out of stereotype journals this is an arena for you all to express and get impress.
THE LIBERTATEM MAGAZINE is delighted to announce a call for articles for its 4th Issue, which will focus on contemporary legal issues.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article should not exceed 1200 words [should be strictly adhered to].
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- No co-authorship is allowed.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Article should be specifically related to contemporary legal issues.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Article should not be bifurcated by the headings, rather, flow of arguments should be maintained through the manuscript.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 25th of April, 2015.
- Authors should submit papers directly through the website under ‘Submission link’, where further details regarding the submission procedure is available.
- Submission Link – http://www.mylibertatem.com/submissions/
- For any queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THE REVIEW PROCESS & OTHER INFORMATION:-
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with The Law Brigade Group. Due accreditation will be given to the authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.