International Journal of Economics and Managerial Thoughts seeks innovative research papers regarding SPECIAL ISSUE for CURRENT POLITICAL SCENARIO OF INDIA in 2014 addressing theoretical and practical implementations in the field of management and economics for the SPECIAL Edition of IJEMT. IJEMT ’s issue has also been inaugurated at the 100th Conference of Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) held in Kolkotta, West Bengal on 5th January 2013 (Look 2nd Page). IJEMT is a bi-annual journal and if the manuscript does not suit in the current issue then it can be considered for the next upcoming issue. It is a blind / peer reviewed journal and only reviewed papers are published. Authors are invited to submit their original and innovative manuscripts for the same. Authors are requested to check the complete instructions and required format for the (manuscript) before submitting their papers.
Important Dates :
1. Submission deadline- 15 August, 2014
2. Notification-By 1-2 weeks of submission
3. Final manuscript due-By 1 weeks after notification
4. Publication Notification- August 31, 2014
You can directly e-mail your paper with all your details (Name, address, contact no, email id, qualification) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper format and other conditions
1. Authors are requested to check the complete instructions and required format given in the 3rd Page, before submitting their papers.
2. Author must ensure that the submission has not been previously published, nor is under consideration in another journal.
3. After the author receives the paper acceptance, they must notify within a week whether they want to proceed with the publication.
4. Authors have to pay Rs. 1100/= per author as subscription charge for the journal to get current and forthcoming issue of the journal to enhance the circulation and impact factor of the journal. The DD will be made in the favour of “Chief Editor, IJEMT”, payable at Varanasi, U. P., India OR pay online in A/C No. 50039047828 bearing IFSC Code: ALLA-0212064 of Allahabad Bank, Branch: U. P. College Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Strictly follow the guidelines as given in the 3rd Page.
Topics of Interest
• Organizational Behavior,
• Entrepreneurship and Information Technology,
• Operations Management, Quantitative Techniques,
• Financial and Accounting
• Economics and Strategic
• Marketing Management,
• Knowledge Management,
• Advertising and Sales Promotion
• E-Commerce, E-Business
• Human-Computer Interaction
• Green Marketing
• Web Based Advertising
• Internet based Marketing
• ICT & CS
• Eco Friendly Environment
• Production Management,
• Business Information systems,
• Current issues and Challenges in Economics
• Control on Inflation
• Women Empowerment
• Micro Finance
• Semantic Web Technology helping management
• Cloud computing helping managers
• Latest models of Economics and Management
• Case Studies related to management
• Cases pertaining to economic policies
• Cases refereeing marketing models
• Book Review published in 2012-13
• Any other relevant topic
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS WRITING FOR IJEMT
-Manuscript should not exceed 8000 words (10-12 A4 size pages, typed 1.5 spaces, Font size 12, and Font type – Times New Roman).
-Language Used – English
-Title of the paper should be followed by name, e-mail address and affiliation(s) of author(s) in separate page with Abstract, which should not be more than 200 – 250 words followed by key words.
-Tables and Figures
To the extent possible, tables and figures should appear in the document near/ after where they are referenced in the text. In no case should tables or figure be in a separate document or file. It should be sequentially numbered. For example – (Refer Table 1.1 or Fig. 1.1)
-The paper should start with an introduction and end with a conclusion summarizing the finding of the paper.
-Reference: It is the author’s obligation to provide complete references in sorted order with the necessary information.
o All references should be at the end of the paper in sorted order and the same reference number should be used in superscript inside the main paper. (For example: “The management is ……all”).
o References should appear in the text as “Kanna and Palepu (2000) reported that “—” and the list of all the references must be placed at the end of the manuscript in the following style.
o Khanna Tarun and Palepu Krishna (2000) “Is Group Affiliation Profitable in Emerging Markets? An Analysis of Diversified Indian Business”, Journal of Finance, Vol. 55, No. 2, p. 867.
o Banerjee Bhabatosh (2009), Finance Policy and Management Accounting, 7th Edition, Prentice Hall, India.
o If the reference is from the web, then it will appear as follows: Clandia,S.(2007), FutureLearningInc:CompetencyApproach, http://www.futurelearning.com/competency, html, accessed on 10.06.2010.
-Papers are accepted for publication on the undertaking that these contain original unpublished work, not submitted for publication anywhere else. A certificate in this regard is to be submitted by authors while submitting the papers to the editor.
-Author(s) have to submit subscription form with its fees by DD / online deposit and has to send e-mail of the subscribed form via scan with the paper within said time limit, failing which, the paper will not be published even after acceptance. The DD will be in the name of “Chief Editor, IJEMT” payable at Varanasi Uttar Pradesh OR pay online in A/C No. 50039047828 bearing IFSC Code: ALLA-0212064 of Allahabad Bank, Branch: U. P. College Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. E-mail ID: email@example.com, Mobile: 09450538242.