XI International Conference on Innovation and Business Management (ICIBM-15)
June 20-21, 2015
Haridwar, Uttarakhand (India)
Society of Technical and Management Professionals (STMP)
The mission of STMP is to provide a forum for exchange of ideas among faculty members, Research Scholars and Corporate in Technical, Management and Behavioral science disciplines. STMP fulfills this mission through holding annual Conferences, Seminars and publishing the edited Proceedings and publishing the refereed journals.
The last date of submission of Abstract: 10th May 2015
Notification of Acceptance: 12th May 2015
Registration Last date: 25th May 2015
Full Paper submission: 30th May 2015
Conference date: June 20-21, 2015
All the papers selected for conference will be published in a Book/CD bearing International Standard Book Number. The book will be released during the conference.
Besides, 10 outstanding papers will also be published in international peer-reviewed journals of the society.
An early submission of the full paper for publication will be highly appreciated.
Guidelines for Authors
The following is the suggested format for paper submissions:
- Length: 3500- 5000 words or 10-12 Pages
- Paper Title should be brief
- All authors’ Title (e.g. Dr, Mr, Mrs, etc.) & Name, Affiliation, Email etc
- Abstract (not more than 250 words) and Keywords
- Introduction / Background / Objective
- Literature Review
- Methodology, Findings, Analysis & Discussion
- Conclusion, Limitations and Recommendations
- References – Harvard or APA Style is Required.
- Tables, figures, etc. in their appropriate location in the paper (if applicable)
- Margins: 1 inch or 2.5 cm.
- Font: Times New, 12 points
- Spacing: 1.5 between lines and 2 between paragraphs
Empirical, conceptual, Research in progress and case studies are invited on the following Subthemes
|Finance and Economics
||Indian Financial System
|Investment Banking and Financial Services
||Banking and Bank Finance
|Financial Markets and Financial Modeling
|Financial Derivative & Risk Management
|Working Capital Management
||Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
|World Economy and Trade
||International Business Management
|Human Resource Management and OB
|Management Processes and OB
|Human Resources Planning and Development
|Organizational Development and theory
||Management of Training and Talent Development
||Human Capital Creation
|Consumer Behavior Analysis
|Information and Computer Technology
|Management of Information Technology
|Decision Support and Expert System
||Management of Software Development
|IT in Management
|Business Ethics, and Business Education
Role of Education in Business Management
|Corporate Social Responsibility and Business
||Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
Submission Process: Abstract and papers can be e-mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
||Upto 25th May 2015
||After 25th May 2015
|Registration fee for
|Foreign Authors: Student
(Registration fee includes registration for the conference,
working tea and lunch, Conference kit, CD/ Book of
proceeding with ISBN and Certificate. It does not include
accommodation charges.) There are so many economy hotel in Haridwar
Registration fee should be sent in Demand
Draft/Bank Transfer only
On the name of “Society of Technical and Management
Professionals” The details will be provided with the acceptance of paper
Paper in Absentia
There is provision for paper presentation in absentia as well.
The fee in absentia will be same.
Delegates may also attend a conference without submitting or publishing any research.
Benefits of Conference
Conference will provide a plateform to academicians, researchers, business leaders, and government officials.
The theme of the conference is: Finance and Business Management. It provides following benefits.
- Publication opportunity in peer reviewed/ referred journal
- Best Paper Award announced from a block of 10 papers in each track and will be published in journal and a certificate will be issued at the conference validatory as well as a STMP Fellowship entitling you to discounts on future conferences.
- Publication in refereed conference proceedings with ISBN
- Day-long feedings including buffet lunch at 5-star hotel
- Proxy presentation for those who cannot attend the conference
You are invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper.
Hotel Grand Shiva,
Shankar Ashram Chowk
Haridwar- 249407, Uttarakhand (India)
Mr. Pradeep Kumar (Executive Member) M. No. 91+ (0) 8826319957
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Read Full Post »