|All India Management Association (AIMA) is launching its flagship event – the National Leadership Conclave, in New Delhi, on 29-30 April, 2015, which aims to become a milestone in the organization’s journey thus far!
The theme of the Inaugural Conclave is “From Agenda To Action: Meeting New Expectations” – an opportunity to examine the challenges to change and to identify ways to turn agenda into action. . The Conclave is being chaired by Mr Sanjiv Goenka, Past President, AIMA and Chairman, RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group.
India has its first clearly mandated government in three decades and expectations are high. The new government won the mandate on the promise of ra pid development and effective governance; and has started many programmes – such as Make in India, Skill India and Digital India – to energize the economy. However, to meet the unprecedented expectations, industry too has to help in creating conditions that allow radical economic reforms and pro-growth regulation. Both, the government and the industry need to act on their respective agendas quickly as the window for meeting the expectations is finite.
The Conclave aims to create a thought leadership platform which will bring together key Ministers / Chief Ministers from the Union and State governments, CEOs, scholars, thought leaders an d management experts, for a constructive dialogue on the way forward for the Indian economy. The Conclave will aim at charting key strategies for a bold new future by bringing together various stake holders to share, deliberate and generate breakthrough ideas to push policy and investment momentum for fostering socio-economic growth of the nation.
The key speakers already confirmed to address at the Conclave include :
- Arun Jaitley*, Minister of Finance, Information & Broadcasting and Corporate Affairs
- M Venkaiah Naidu, Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister of Communications & Information Technology
- Piyush Goyal*, Minister of State (IC) of New & Renewable Energy, Power, Coal
- Nirmala Sitharaman*, Minister of State (IC) of Commerce & Industry
- Rajiv Pratap Rudy, Minister of State (IC) of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship and Minister of State of Parliamentary Affairs.
- Hansraj Gangaram Ahir, Minister of State of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Prathap C Reddy, Founder Chairman, Apollo Hospitals Group
- Sunil Kant Munjal, Jt Managing Director, Hero MotoCorp Ltd & Chairman, Hero Corporate Service Ltd
- D Shivakumar, Chairman & CEO-India Region, PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt Ltd
- Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director, Bajaj Auto
- Kunal Bahl, Co-Founder & CEO, Snapdeal.com
- Subir Gokarn, Director of Research, Brookings India
- Sriram Nene, Renowned Cardiovascular Surgeon & Angel Investor
- Vikram Chandra, Group CEO & Executive Director,NDTV Group
- Shereen Bhan, Managing Editor, CNBC TV18
We are in the process of inviting and seeking confirmation of other key ministers along with senior CEOs from Industry, thought leaders and economists to address at the Conclave.
Do block your diary and join us at the National Leadership Conclave along with your colleagues on 29-30 April,2015 at New Delhi. Avail the early-bird discount on the registration fee of Rs 2,000/- per participant till 14th March, 2015 on registrations received along with participation fee.
For Details Please Contact:
All India Management Association (AIMA)
Management House, 14 Institutional Area
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Mobile : +91 98182 89382
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org