Kindly participate in the following seminar. We need you positive contribution to make this programme successful:
Two Days UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Contemporary Ethics: Theoretical, Practical and Methodological Disquiet
6-7 Feb 2017
Department of Philosophy Singhbhum College, Chandil Kolhan University Jharkhand
- · Contemporary methodological tendencies in ethics.
- · Contemporary epistemological issues in ethics.
- · Contemporary trends in normative ethics.
- · Contemporary issues in metaethics.
- · Contemporary debates in virtue ethics.
- · Contemporary concerns in feminist ethics.
- · Contemporary debates in ethical application.
- · Contemporary issues in descriptive ethics.
The above identified sub-themes are only illustrative. Participants may select the related topics covered under the main theme.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The seminar invites original and unpublished research papers for presentation from teachers, academicians,researchscholarsandstudents.Researchpapersshallbesubjectto approval.Allresearch papers shall be subject to scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software. Selected papers will be published in an edited book with ISBN.
A separate cover sheet indicating authorship, academic or professional affiliation, and both a current mailing and email address should be included.
Download the details: