30th September, 2016
Dr. Mercy Helen,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Award of General Fellowship 2016-17
I am glad to inform you that you have been selected for the award of General Fellowship of the Council for the Year 2016-17 to work on the topic as mentioned in your application.
The fellowship is likely to be available from 1st October, 2016, subject to receiving of grant from MHRD however it will continue for a tenure of 2 years from the actual date of the joining of the fellowship, if the documents and joining report are received by ICPR in time. Under the provision of the fellowship you will receive a fellowship amount of Rs. 30,800/- p.m. and a contingency grant of Rs. 22,000/- per annum.
You are, therefore, requested to send your E-Copy/Advance copy of your Joining Report through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th October 2016. The hard copy of your joining report, duly forwarded through supervisor, HOD and Registrar along with other documents as mentioned in the terms and conditions, attached herewith should reach the Council at its address by 26th October 2016. If your documents along with the Joining Report, in hard copy do not reach the Council within the stipulated date, the offer of the fellowship will be cancelled automatically. The Council will not be responsible for any postal delay.
You are requested to go through the enclosed terms and conditions of the fellowship carefully and acknowledge the receipt of this letter.
For any help, you may contact over 011-29901537/36. Anticipating an early response from you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ICPR GENERAL AND
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
- Since the fellowship is fulltime assignment, the Fellow is not supposed to be in any other assignment or employment and should not also undertake any such assignment during the 2 years period of the fellowship.
- An undertaking of the Fellow, countersigned by the supervisor and HOD, in a stamp paper of worth Rs. 10/- has to be furnished at the time of joining the fellowship, which should include the following clauses (A) to (E).
(A) Declaration of Fellow’s own identity with name, gender, date of birth, father’s name and addresses, name of fellowship selected for at ICPR and title of the research topic. An Aadhar card self attested copy be sent.
(B) I am not in any other assignment or employment at the time of joining the fellowship and shall not also undertake any such assignment during the 2 years period of the fellowship.
(C) I shall refund the entire amount of fellowship and contingency grant received till date, in the event of discontinuation / termination of the fellowship.
(D) I shall abide by the terms and conditions of the fellowship and additions as well as modifications thereof. In case of non compliance of terms and conditions, Council may take action as it considers fit.
(E) Legal dispute, if any, will be settled in the Court of Delhi. Action for recovery of grant will be initiated who fail to submit Manuscript to the Council as per the terms and condition.
- As per the Governing Body decision dated 01.07.2016 vide item no. 6 “The time available for the Fellows to submit their final manuscript will be only 3 years from the date of their joining failing which they may have to forgo dues from the Council.” However, 25% of last installment of the fellowship will be put on hold till the final manuscript is received within the stipulated time.
- During the tenure of the fellowship, two types of reports have to be submitted. (a) Monthly progress / attendance report (MPR) in prescribed format, at the end of every month, on the basis of which monthly payments will be released. Scanned copy can be sent by email. (b) Six monthly progress report (SMPR) showing academic progress in prescribed format at the end of six months (i.e., one installment) on the basis of which, if the report is satisfactory, the next installment will be released.
In case articles published or seminars, conferences attended which is related to the fellowship project work during the term of fellowship, a due acknowledgement to ICPR must be made and the matter must be furnished with six monthly progress report. At the end of the 2 years term of the fellowship, the Fellow has to submit the final manuscript in a bound form, along with a e-copy PDF format in a single file of entire thesis to email@example.com. The first right of the publication of manuscript is with ICPR if it declines the fellow can get it published from anywhere.
If the progress reports are not submitted within 3 months of the due date and/or the report is not satisfactory, the fellowship will not be released. The fellowship will eventually be terminated. The amount released till then will be recovered from you.
- The General and Junior Research Fellows are required to visit the Academic Centre at Lucknow for at least 2 weeks in the 2 years period of fellowship.
- The Contingency amount for expenditure in respect of stationary, typing, printing, photocopying, books, journals and travel (up to 3rdAC rail fare for General and Junior Research Fellows) will be released on the installment basis on production of statement of expenditure along with supporting bills / receipts / vouchers / tickets, etc., in original with self attestation and dates on each of them. Rupees 5,000/- will be deducted from the contingency towards the e-life-subscription fee for the Council’s journal, JICPR, in favor of the Fellow, provided the Fellow is not already a life member for the Journal. However, the first installment of contingency grant will be released on the basis of an anticipated expenditure. Fellows will get e-token of further copies of official journal of ICPR i.e. JICPR.
- A Utilization Certificate (UC) of all the payments and expenditure will be produced with SMPR and the UC of last installment will be submitted at the time of submitting final manuscript. For this, a record of all the payments and expenditure has to be maintained by the Fellow.
- The Fellowship amount would be transacted on pro-rata basis per month by money transfer through ECS directly to fellows’ bank account, for which the Fellow has to furnish the account details along with a cancelled Cheque.
- Within 5 years of acceptance of the fellowship, no other fellowship can be accepted from ICPR.
- The fellow is required to open a separate Aadhar card linked account in Canara Bank for transfer of the fellowship amount.
Documents to be furnished at the time of Accepting / Joining the Fellowship
- Joining Report (bearing title of the research), both to be authorized by Supervisor, HOD and Registrar / Equal Officer. (The Registrar Office may keep a copy of all the details of documents sent to ICPR).
- Undertaking on the stamp paper.
- Details of bank account (Account Holders (the Fellows) name in Bank account, Account No., IFSC Code of the Bank, Name of the bank, Branch and Address with Phone No.s’) and a cancelled Cheque from the same bank.
- Last Salary Details, (Only for in-service Candidates)
- Consent letter from the Supervisor duly forwarded by HOD
- Acceptance letter from HOD stating that all facilities are and will be provided for the research for the Fellow under the ICPR fellowship.
- An anticipated contingency expenditure of first six months.
- An email ID, Contact Phone No. and Address for communication.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Candidate||Category|
|1.||Jai Shanker Singh||Generalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3.||Shankar Kumar Lal||Generalemail@example.com|
|4.||Satya Narayan Devlia||Generalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5.||Ravi Shankar Singh||Generalemail@example.com|
|7.||Rajeev Kumar Sarangi||Generalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|14.||Rajib Lochan Behera||SCemail@example.com|