Intellection (ISSN: 2319-8192)
A Bi-annual Interdisciplinary Research Journal
published by Barak Education Society , Silchar
(Regd.No.RS/CA/243/54 of 1997-98)
Call for papers for 9th issue ( Vol. V, No.I)
It is for information of all interested researchers that the 9th issue (January – June, 2017) of bi-annual interdisciplinary research journal viz. Intellection (ISSN: 2319-8192) of Barak Education Society will be published tentatively in the month of January, 2017. Therefore, we would like to invite all academicians from various disciplines to contribute research papers for the ensuing issue of Intellection.
It may kindly be noted that the following guidelines are required to be adhered to for this purpose.
- Research article must be original and unpublished which is to be certified by the author.
- The title of the article should be appropriate for its contents. The article should be written with proper methodology.
- There should be keywords, introduction, objective, data analysis, findings and conclusion. There must be references furnished as per system of research paper writing.
- The article should be composed as MS Word document of 7 to 8 pages printed in A4 size paper and text should be in font size of 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 spaces on one side with 3 cm margin.
- The research article should have an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- The author should take sufficient care avoiding for spelling and other grammatical mistakes
- The author(s) should send the article through e-mail as attachment file in MS Word document. In addition to hard copy may also require to be sent.
- A short note about the author should accompany the article which must contain full name, postal and email address, phone Number, academic accomplishment and positions held if any.
- Maximum two articles in Bengali may be published in this issue on any topic relating to Bengali language and /or literature
- Article accepted after review will be published as per decision of the publication committee. The identity of the reviewer(s) cannot be disclosed.
- The journal will be uploaded and published in the website : http://www.besngo.org
- The Editorial Board have every right to reject any research article on reasonable ground.
Prof Nikunja Bihari Biswas, Dean, School of Educational Sciences, Assam University is the Chief Editor of the journal For further information one may request through email id given below. The last date for submission of full paper to the Editor with copy to the Managing Editor has been fixed as 10th November, 2016.
Dr.A.H.Chaudhury Dr. Baharul Islam Laskar
Managing Editor Editor
Phone No. 9435370812 Phone No.9435988843
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org Email id: email@example.com