Call for the Papers
We are pleased to inform you that we will be going to publish an edited Book with International Standard Book Number (ISBN), on the topic of “Rural Development : Concepts , philosophy & Approaches .” Articles must be no more than 6000 words, including endnotes and references. Longer articles will not be processed.
Contributions should be sent preferably by email. Articles should be accompanied by an abstract of a maximum of 200-250 words along-with 3-5 keywords. Graphs and charts need to be prepared in MS Office (Word/Excel) and are preferable to material prepared in jpeg formats.
Receipt of Abstracts/articles will be acknowledged by email within 3-4 weeks. Papers are invited from Academicians, Practitioners, and Research Scholars to submit their original research paper on the particular sub-theme or any topic related to the theme of Book. The last date of submission is 30th December 2016. The soft copy of the article will be mailed to: email@example.com
(Vikram Singh and Sangya Tripathi; Assistant Professor; Department of Social Work, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni Bilaspur (C.G.)
We also look forward for contributions from the social sector. Kindly circulate the information among your colleagues and friends for wide and good quality Papers. For Query, Contact on: +91-8962231719, +91-8962857342
- Styles and Formats
- Page setup:
- 1 inch (equal to 2.54 cms) margin on all sides
- Gutter: .5 inch (equal to 1.27 cm) on left for documents that are to be bound on the left
- Page size A4 (please be careful in this as default for most installations of Word is Letter size, which is not used in India)
- Any non-ornamental font such as Times New Roman.
- Size: Heading 14 points Sub-headings 13 points and content 12 Points
- Paragraphs formatting:
- Alignment: Justified
- Left and Right Indent: 0
- Special: None
- Spacing Before and After Paragraph: 6 points
- Line Spacing: 1.5 lines.
- Footnotes, References, Bibliography and Citations
APA 6th Edition style you have to adopt, please maintain complete uniformity throughout the paper. Avoid giving foot-note, instead of that give end-note. In case of doubt, contact us. Whatever is not your own writing MUST be properly cited and referenced.
Theme: Rural Development: Concepts, philosophy & approaches.”
- Historical background of rural development in India.
- Programmes and Policies for Rural Development in India
- Science &Technology Services in Rural Development.
- Promotion of rural development through Institutional Affiliations.
- Rural Development and Inclusive Growth
- Challenges of Rural Development
- Rural Development for providing Sustainable Livelihood.
- Approaches to Rural Development in India.
- Political Economy of Rural Development
- Theories and Practices of Rural Development.
- Gandhian Approach to Rural Development
- Sector Planning and Rural Development
- Any other related topic to the main theme in Indian/Global context.
**Note: All contributors are requested to mention main theme of the book while sending their abstract/papers.