CALL FOR PAPERS
“JOURNAL OF GLOBAL RESEARCH & ANALYSIS”
[A Bi-Annual Multi- Disciplinary Refereed Research Journal]
“Special Issue on Law”
[December 2016 Volume 5 (2)]
Journal of Global Research & Analysis (JGRA) is a peer reviewed “A Bi-Annual Journal” (Print) in English for the enhancement of research published by Geeta Institute of Law(GIL) under the aegis of K. R. Education Society, Panipat.
Journal of Global Research and Analysis (JGRA) offers a common platform to scholars of all disciplines to circulate their scholastic inter-disciplinary researches.
Primary purpose of the Journal is to inculcate a culture of research among the Academicians, Research Scholars, Students and Practitioners to be an important forum which promotes legal discussion and awareness in the community.
The Journal (Special Issue on Law) does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original.
We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from and within the legal community for Vol. 5 Issue 2.
The present issue of “Journal of Global Research & Analysis” does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original. “Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law”
2. Word Limit:
· Articles: (3000-4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
· Book Review: (1500-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
· Case Comments: (1000-1500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
3. Authorship: A maximum of two co- authors is permitted.
4. Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at Click Here
5. Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
6. All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Declaration, the format for which is being attached with this mail. The duly filed Declaration has to be scanned and sent on the email address mentioned below.
7. Publication Charges: NIL
8. Important Dates:
· Last date for submission of Articles: 15th Sept. 2016.
· Confirmation of Selected Papers: On/before 30th Sept., 2016
· All articles are to be mailed to email@example.com
· For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All manuscripts must be submitted to email@example.com Selected papers will be published in Vol. 5 Issue 2 in 2016 December issue.
NOTE: Geeta Institute of Law(GIL) under the aegis of K.R. Education Society, Panipat shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.
Thanks & Regards
Geeta Institute of Law
Panipat Delhi NCR