Call for Papers: Enviro Care Summit, 2016 on ‘Environment & Sustainable Development: Need for Law’
Legal Desire & Unmukt Bharat in association with Rural Litigation Entitlement Kendra and Subharti Group of Institutions, Dehradun are organising Enviro Care Summit, 2016.
The Enviro Care Summit, 2016 aims to unite a dynamic community of global and local leaders and grassroots contributors to discuss solutions for the greatest challenges to environment of our time. The flagship international conference will provide a platform to share dialogue and study the issues and challenges relating to Environment. The purpose of the conference is to bring together a community of socially innovative thinkers who understand what is good for environment is also good for present & future generation by way of sustainable development.
Date: 23rd July, 2016
Venue: Subharti Group of Institutions, Premnagar, Dehradun – India
Call for Papers:
We cordially invite the academicians, students, researchers, representatives of the Civil Society and research scholars to submit their research papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different technical sessions during the summit.
THEMES OF CONFERENCE:-
Environment & Law
- International Environmental laws & Human Rights Issues
- Role of Judiciary in Environmental Protection
- Constitution and Environmental Protection in India
- Corporate Environmental Responsibility (CER)
- Impact of Pollution: Legal and Judicial Remedies
- Industrial Disasters, Polluting Environment and Human Rights
- Right to Live in a Healthy Environment: An Analysis in the Constitutional Perspective
- Sustainable Development & International Environmental Laws
- International Environmental policies, laws and legislations
- Public Interest Litigation and International Environmental Law
- Role of NGO’S/ Media to Protect the Environment
Environment and Sustainability
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental management and sustainability
- Impact of urban development on the environment
- Development of environmental criteria
- Green energy technologies
- Renewable Energy Standards
- Renewable energy technologies
- Renewable sources of energy
- Solar Energy
- Solid waste Management
- Sustainable Development and Education
- Water pollution and treatment
- Wind Energy
Global Warming & Climate Change
- Global environmental change and ecosystems management
- Global warming Green Energy Options
- Effect of Global Warming & Climate Change on Human Health
- Environmental Risk Assessments (ERA)
- Solid waste management
- Environmental monitoring programs
- Industrialization and the environment
- Politics of sustainability
- Ethics of sustainability
- Environmental inequalities and justice
- Integrated Education in Energy and the Environment
- Improving Campus Sustainability
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
All submissions for the seminar have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as ‘Submission – abstract/full paper’ as the case may be and bearing the name (s) of the author(s) as the file name, only at the following e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Abstract (of about 300 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted. The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation/Institution Details
- Address and Email id
- Title of Abstract
The subject line of your message should read: ‘Abstract Submission for Enviro Care Summit’
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010)
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub heading should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- The full paper must be submitted to email@example.com before the deadline.
All papers accepted for the conference will be published in the international journal with ISSN.
Our Journal Partners:
- Legal Desire’s International Quarterly Journal
- IJSARD: International Journal of Socio-legal Analysis and Rural Development.
Rules for the Participants:
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Participants / Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees.
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference.
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate, conference kit, lunch and tea.
- Limited paid accommodation during the conference is available on first come first serve basis.
- All Co-authors have to register separately.
- Present your Research Paper or Idea on the themes of Summit.
- Time Given: 5-10 Minutes
- Powerpoint Presentations allowed of not more then 20 Slides.
- Co-authors can present together.
Students: 1500 INR or USD 50 (For International Delegates)
Professionals/Research Scholars: 2000 INR or USD 75 (For International Delegates)
Note: The authors and Co-authors both must register separately
The Registration Fees Include:
- Conference kit
- Admission to opening ceremony
- Admission to all sessions
- Coffee breaks and lunches during the conference
- Admission to networking dinner
- Review of the paper, its presentation and and publication in the official conference proceedings.
- CD Rom copy of the official conference proceedings
- Certificate of attendance (and presented paper for presenters)
Important Dates & Time:
Submission of Abstract not more than 200-300 words: 12th July, 2015
Intimation of acceptance of abstracts Within 24-72 Hours of Receiving
Last date of Registration & Submission of full length paper: 15th July, 2015
The Tariff rate for accommodation is as follows:
- Twin Sharing Room @ Rs.1000/- per person (Indian) and 40 USD for Foreign delegates per day.
- Single Occupancy Room @ Rs.2000/- per person (Indian) and 80 USD for Foreign delegates per day.
- To and fro transportation facility from accommodation to the conference Venue will be provided by the organizer.
For any queries, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Bhagyashree Sonwane, Convenor: +91-9179978582
Mr. Dheeraj Kumar Tiwari, Convenor: +91-7579006367
For Detailed Info, Visit: http://www.envirocaresummit.com