CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS
JOURNAL OF GLOBAL RESOURCES
Dear colleagues and friends,
We cordially invite you to contribute a research paper/article in the Journal of Global Resources (JGR), (ISSN2395-3160). JGR aims to strengthen exchange of new and original ideas, views and current research thinking between India and developing countries. This journal will give opportunity and encourage the research scholars, scientists and academicians globally to share their original research work relating to the earth’s natural resources like, land, water, forest, minerals, energy and human resources along with conservation biodiversity. The journal will also include the important aspects of sustainable management of resources, global climatic change and its impact along with environmental awareness and safety. This is an international journal will be published twice a year in the months of January and July. Please send your original paper by 21 August 2015.
Guidelines for Authors
JGR is an international academic journal intends to publish original research carried out in the field of natural and human resources, environmental sciences and allied subjects. The manuscripts are invited from the different parts of the world. The following format should be followed in order to maintain the uniformity.
1. The manuscript should be typed (MS word format) in 1.5 space, font size of 11 Arial on one side of the A4 size paper with one inch margin on all side. It should not exceed eleven printed pages or 2100 words. The pages should be number consecutively. There should be clearly indicating Title, Subtitle, Name of Author(s), Institutions, Email address, Contact address etc. The structure of the paper should consist of Introduction, analysis, conclusion and references.
2. An abstract explaining scope, methodology and major findings of the study comprising 100-150 words should be given before the main text. Title and sub titles have to be brief and precise.
3. The titles of the paper, the initials and name/s of the author/s along with email and contact address should be given on the cover page and not on the first page of the paper.
4. The authors are requested to submit manuscript through email including tables, maps and figures, properly labelled and referred in the text in MS word file, along with two hard copies for the referees. The author must ensure clear print of the maps and figures as these are not to be redrawn by the editor. Maps and figures must be in JPG format in a separate file. Tables, maps and figures should be number consecutively.
5. References should be cited in the text in brackets by the last name of author with year of publication and listed at the end of text in alphabetical order.
6. Author alone are responsible for the views expressed in their papers and for obtaining permission for copy right material if used.
7. Author/s should send their manuscript accompanied by a letter certifying that the paper had not been published elsewhere.
8. Acceptance by Review Committee will be notified immediately.
9. There is no any fee for paper publication. If paper accepted for publication in the journal, the author will get a complimentary copy of journal.
Manuscripts may be submitted as an e-mail attachment in DOC file format. The manuscripts should be submitted only via e-mail to: email@example.com
We would highly appreciate if you could disseminate this information further through your networks. Your cooperation in this regards will be highly appreciated.
With best regards,
Journal of Global Resources
58-B, Bane Vihar, Kalwad Road
Dr. M. M. Sheikh
Associate Professor, Geography
CHURU- Rajasthan, INDIA
Cell. 00 91 9414254762,