Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy (IJLP)
Call for Papers
Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy (IJLP) is a quarterly legal journal started with an aim to provide an avenue for the expression of views of people belonging to the field of law. It is open for all to submit and subscribe the journal.
Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy (IJLP) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews and Case Commentaries from the legal fraternity of the country for the issue of Volume 2, Issue 4, October – December 2014. Submissions may be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome submissions under the following categories:-
- Articles (between 3000-4000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
The submissions must comply with the following instructions.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not contain any plagiarized material.
- The research paper must contain footnotes or references, suggestions and findings (if any).
- A joint publication (co-authored publication) may have a maximum of two authors.
- Full names and details (University Name, Which Year) of all the authors must be given.
Note: The Submissions must not exceed the word limit.
- The author(s) must follow the ILI method of Citation.
- The acceptance for publication is subject to the approval of Editorial Team and the same will be communicated to the Author.
- The last date for submission of article is 30-10-2014.
Authors must follow the above given instructions prior to the submission. Authors must ensure that, the papers are free from plagiarism, grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors. Noncompliance of the above guidelines will lead to the rejection of the paper. Upon publication, copy(s) of the journal shall be sent to the author(s).
The publication fee is Rs.1050/- for a single authored paper and Rs. 1650/- for a co-authored paper.
Note: – The Publication fees should be deposited after receiving the acceptance mail from the editor.