Call for Papers : TWO DAY NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON Women’s Quest for Equality in India Promises, Problems and Prospects
Papers may be presented on any of the following themes.
1. Constitutional and legal safeguards for women to ensure equality
2. The unequal status of women manifested in the following arenas:
• Demographic Inequality
• Health Related Issues
• Educational Opportunities
• Personal space
• Political Participation
• Safety and Security
• Representation in Media.
3. Policy initiatives to ensure equality and role of civil society in Empowering Women
Call for Papers and Participation
Participants are requested to submit abstracts of their paper in the
1) Abstracts not exceeding 300 words should be submitted in MSWord,
version 2007. The text should be in Times New Roman with font
size 12 and double spacing.
2) The abstract should include Title, name of the presenter, affiliation details, mailing address and key words.
3) An e-mail version of abstract must be sent at
4) The paper presenters are also required to register as delegates for
5) Decision of the Editorial Committee will be final regarding the selection of papers
• Last date for submission of abstracts : 20th August, 2014
• Notification of acceptance : 1st October, 2014
• Last date for submission of paper : 15th November, 2014
• Date of the Conference : 9th & 10th January, 2015
Download brochure : http://vpmthane.org/comm/Seminar/Details.pdf