Realize Your Potential
The International Workshop on Resource Mobilisation (IWRM) Asia 2014 is here again, this time in New Delhi, India.
• Dates: 19-22 August 2014
• Venue: Hotel Crowne Plaza, Rohini, New Delhi, India
• Fee for 4 day resident delegate: INR 31,000 or GBP 350 (On twin sharing basis) & for 4 day non-resident delegate: INR 22,000 or GBP 250
Register now and share it with your network
Times have changed. NGOs have changed. This is your chance to take your fundraising to the next level.
The IWRM is a four day conference which provides comprehensive training in all aspects of resource mobilisation and sustainable fundraising techniques. The emphasis will be on sharing current knowledge and best practice in the sector, with ample opportunities in cross learning amongst participants. This is your chance to see, learn, practice and make your NGO the choice of donors!
As part of our commitment to building the fundraising capacity of non-profit organisations in emerging economies we bring together the best speakers and trainers to the IWRM – all very passionate about promoting fundraising and with relevant Asian experience. Many, over the years, have made a profound change to fundraising. Among these are:
• Maj. Gen. Surat Sandhu – Chair, The Resource Alliance (India)
• Usha Menon from Singapore – one of the most experienced fundraising consultants and practitioners in Asia
• Dr Gwendolyn Pang – Secretary General, Philippines Red Cross
• Nona Pooroe Utomo – CSR Consultant, Indonesia
• Bernard Ross – Management Centre, UK
• Pesh Framjee – Crowe Howarth Consulting, UK
• Francesco Ambrogetti – Regional Resource Mobilization and Partnership Adviser, United Nations Population Fund, Bangkok
• Pratik – CEO, Magic Bus, India
• Ahmer Siddiqui – Third Sector Communications, India
• Fred Fournier – Director General, Optimus, France
• Nirmal Kennedy – Nice Foundation, India
• Akshay Singh – SOS Children’s Villages, India
• Kanchen Sen – SOS Children’s Villages, India
• Priya Patil – CRY, India
• Sangeeta Kapila – CRY, India
And many more who will educate, motivate and inspire fundraisers in the course of the IWRM. With such a talented and experienced group of trainers and speakers one can’t afford to miss this year’s IWRM. There will also be an interaction with donor agencies and corporate foundations, besides an exciting social programme, including a gala evening on the 21st of August to interact and network with other delegates.
This year’s IWRM Asia programme offers 4 Masterclass tracks, 4 Fundraising Clinics, 4 Big Hall sessions and 35 exciting Workshop sessions! For a closer look at the programme, click here:http://www.resource-alliance.org/pages/en/iwrm-2014-programme.html
To find out more, visit resource-alliance.org/iwrm/asia
If you have any questions about the IWRM Asia do not hesitate to write to us at
email@example.com or call us on +91 11 41354766
We look forward to seeing you in August!
All the best,
The IWRM Asia team
The Resource Alliance