LAST CALL FOR PAPERS
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Oxford Cyber Harassment Research Symposium at St Edmund Hall, Oxford, 27 and 28 March 2014.
This interdisciplinary conference is an opportunity for academics, policy makers and other stakeholders (parents, school officials, researchers, law enforcement, psychologists, lawyers, computer scientists, communication service providers and internet service providers) to meet and discuss the many issues related to cybercrime.
You are invited to present a paper in your area of expertise and to respond to other papers that are presented at the session. You may, also, attend the meeting as an observer. If you decide to present a paper you will be requested to submit a brief abstract of 300 words or less for review by the Symposium Programme Committee.
Notations for the Oxford 2014 meeting are:
- Abstracts submitted for presentations of papers must be approved by the Programme Committee of the Symposium
- If authors wish to submit their research papers for publication they must do so within thirty days of the last day of the Symposium.
- All research papers submitted for publication are subject to external peer review.
- Papers submitted for publication may be published in a Symposium Review, as an edited book or as a journal article.
- Please see the “Research Topics” for the range of Symposium interests.
Register for the symposium before March 7, 2014.