Two-Day Seminar on “Legal Protection of Consumers in Global Economy: Recent Approaches and Way Forward“.
Chief Patron‐ Dr. Lalji Singh (Padmashri), Hon’ble Vice‐Chancellor, BHU.
Patrons‐ Prof. B. C. Nirmal, Head & Dean, Faculty of Law, BHU & Director, National Seminar
Prof. Suresh Mishra, Chair Professor, (Consumer, aﬀairs) and Coordinator, Center for Consumer studies, IIPA, New Delhi
Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University
The Seminar will focus on following Issues/Sub‐themes:
1. Legal Protection of Consumers: National and International Perspective
2. Globalization, Indian Market and the Consumers
3. E‐commerce and Consumer Protection in Online Medium
4. Intellectual Property Rights and Consumer Protection
5. Legal Protection of Rural Consumers
6. Consumer Protection Legislations and the Problems of their Implementation
7. Food Safety and Standard
8. False and Misleading Advertisements
9. Consumer Protection and the Service Sectors Including Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Electricity, Medical and Educati on etc.
10. Media and the Consumer
View original post 280 more words