Call for Papers : NATIONAL LEVEL SEMINAR ON “SEXUALITY, SOCIETY AND CULTURE DIFFERENCE”
February 12, 2014 by Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal
Date : 29- 30 MARCH ,2014
VENUE: LINGARAJ COLLEGE, BELGAUM
- Gender Identity and Human Rights
- Lesbian and gay families: Reproductive & Fertility
- Sexuality and ageing
- Trafficking and sexual slave trade
- Treatment outcome for sexual dysfunction (Psycho-sexual disorders)
- Sexual orientation and youth
- Sexuality, religion and media
- Child and adult sexual abuse
- Music and sexuality
- Pornography in India
- Gay and sports
- sexuality in training and practice for sportsman
- Any other Relevant Issue.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
· Author(s) are requested to send the full length paper on the topic, after getting notification of abstract acceptance, on or before 15th February, 2014.
· The full length paper should not exceed more than 5000 words typed in double spaced with margin of one inch (2.5 cm) on all four sides. Font size should be 12 point in Times New Roman.
· Endnotes and footnotes should be avoided. Substantive comments should be integrated within the text rather than placed in a note.
View original post 79 more words