National Seminar on “Role of Indian Police and Human Rights”: Call for Papers
WHEN: 5-6 November, 2012
WHERE: B.S.M.P.G.College, Roorkee
ORGANIZER: Department of Political Science, B.S.M.P.G.College, Roorkee Uttarakhand
CALL FOR PAPERS:
You can submit your paper on the sub-themes mentioned below either in Hindi (Krutidev10, Font 14) or English (MS-Word, Font12 Arial) in soft copy or hard copy to email@example.com or the address given in the registration form.
1. Concept of Human Rights and the role of Police officers in Protection of Human Rights.
2. Police as Protectors of Human Right.
3. Media and Human Rights violation by Law Enforcement.
4. Legal Powers and Responsibilities of Police Officers in the Protection of Human rights
5. Police Leadership Imperatives in the Protection of Human Rights.
6. Image Building Behavior patterns of the Police
7. National Security Challenges and Police response
8. Women Police as Change agents in Police Organization
9. Open Panel
- Rs. 600/ for Participant
- Rs. 400/ for students/research scholars (on showing proof)
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT: 30th September, 2012
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPER: 10th October, 2012
Courtesy- The Social Science Informer