DeadlyLaw are inviting Application for the Post of Campus Ambassador.
ABOUT THE DEADLY LAW
DeadlyLaw an online education website was started by a group of Law students in September 2013. The aim was to provide a platform for all law students and lawyers to get information regarding “Everything and Anything about Law”. The website grew faster than anyone expected and has became one of the most popular and trusted website for law students in India.
With everything ranging from articles, case analysis, internship & job opportunity and courses. We offer all these for free and help the law students and lawyer to develop themselves with us. After a year we are having over 30,000 visitors and about 2 Lakhs Page views every month.
ABOUT THE CAMPUS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
We are currently looking for some really motivated and outgoing law students to be our Campus Representatives. This is an excellent opportunity to represent Deadly Law and improve your CV as well as improve your marketing and public relation skills. Becoming a Campus Ambassador of Deadly Law will not only develop your communication skills but will also increase your employability and will give you the opportunity to work in a variety of professional settings.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Get some practical work experience – great for your CV
- Build up your personal and professional references
- Have a direct, positive influence on other students
- Receive discounts and other goodies
- Increase your exposure to graduate recruiters
- Opportunities to develop relationships with campus leaders and expand your network
- Develop key employability skills such as negotiation, assertiveness, problem solving, teamwork, project planning etc.
- Certificate of Appreciation
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Any student pursuing a full time under-graduate or post graduate programme is eligible to apply.
- Outgoing, team-oriented, and energetic with excellent communication skills
- Proactive and able to move quickly to grow the brand on campus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work independently with little supervision
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Representing and promoting our brand on your campus
- Generating interest: Relay interested students’ information to us so we can provide them with specific product information
- To spread the word on campus. Some examples include highlighting current promotions, using social networks, leafleting and attending events
- To advise and help other students in their use of the resources on the Deadly Law website
- Making sure your classmates and lecturers know exactly what Deadly Law offers to students
- Keep in touch with other Campus Representatives and help us continue to improve the program
- To assist us in finding a student to replace you as the new Campus Rep in your final semester
Deadline for Application: 15th October 2014
Interested Candidates shall mail us a copy of their updated resume along with a “Statement of Purpose” to email@example.com indicating “Application for Campus Ambassadors” in the subject line.
Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
For more details please contact Shubhangi Gaur (President of Marketing) or Rahul Ranjan (Chief Operating Officer) at +918460198901 or visit www.deadlylaw.com
Duration: 1 year (from 1st November, 2014 – October 31st, 2015)